CAMAF offers its members a choice of ten benefit options, tailored to meet various healthcare needs within different life stages and income levels.
How do I know which benefit option to choose?
Our thoughtfully designed benefit option wizard below, can assist you with your decision.
How to use our benefit option wizard:
- In its default state, the wizard displays all benefit options offered by CAMAF.
- Use the clickable filters for each benefit category to automatically adjust and display benefit options that include the cover you and your family require.
Where no benefit options are displayed with your selected filters, no benefit option is available, and you will need to deselect or change certain category selections.
- Where no selection is made within a category i.e. Hospitals, the wizard will consider options with hospital cover that includes network hospitals as well as options where no network applies.
- Once you are happy with your selections, make a note of the options displayed and click the COMPARE button at the bottom of the page, where you can compare the detailed benefits of up to four benefit options at a time.
- To restart the process, click on the RESET button.
Disclaimer: The option wizard displays benefit options based on high level benefit categories and does not take into account detailed benefits or limits. Always ensure that you speak to a CAMAF consultant or your Relationship Manager to ensure that your option choice includes sufficient cover based on you and your dependant’s healthcare needs.